Blue Mage Leveling

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Blue Mage Leveling

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SyntheticKiss
    Participant

Are there any scenarios for a low level duty undersized party to level blue mage?

Arc
    Arc

I doubt, leveling Bluemage is possible at the moment, because it’s not implemented in the combat assist (and imho it should get super-low priority for now, until all jobs are done until level 70) and combat assist doesn’t work with scenarios yet.

k007
    k007
    Participant

If you have a level 70 you can just swap class after one hitting the mob and it will count as xp for your blue mage. That is how I got mine to 50. Plus blue mage get exp boost higher than any other class so you be 50 very fast.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Unlock flying sardine and go to northern thanalan with a healer friend. Takes 40 minutes to reach 50: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/ag6uzt/lv_50_blue_mage_complete/ee401ra/

Arc
    Arc

Doing it solo works best with a caster. I for example leveled via switching between my lvl 70 healer job and BLU. Simply start a damage skill cast (Earth IV / Broil II / Malefic III) and spam the BLU gearset button in your hotbar when the cast is about to end. The animation will go off, but you will change before the cast hits and deals the damage. All the exp goes to the BLU then. Ah, and the job you are switching from has to be out of combat since you can’t switch jobs in combat. So with this in mind: You need to oneshot the mob.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.