BLM rotation not working

Forum Forums Discussion BLM rotation not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pussyfoot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hinbry
    Participant

For some reason my miqo is just spamming blizzard 3, anyone else having this problem?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nope working fine for me. You have Fire 3 unlocked and on hotbar right?

Hinbry
    Participant

Yeah It’s there. My BLM is level 80, it was working fine until yesterday. If i take it off it starts spamming fire 3, then moves down to blizzard and fire. It’s like it’s not recognizing that the skill was used and moving to the next one.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Hinbry.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Hinbry.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but this information is not enough to identify your issue.
    We would have to analyze your keybind and hotbar configuration in details.

Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Cobine
    Participant

Just noticed this thread, ever get a solution to this? Having the same problem.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, the OP did not contact our Tech Support and did not provide any data for analysis.
    If you can make time to send additional information, please contact us and we will see what we can do: https://miqobot.com/#support

pussyfoot
    Participant

A very minor glitch that I also noticed, one that only affects about 20 minutes of game play, but when you start as a level 1 black mage miqo gets really confused. I think it has to do with not having transpose yet. She’ll just not do anything unless you manually start casting fire. Once you get transpose she works just fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.