BLM assist

Forum Forums Discussion BLM assist

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jedahdemon 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ruleall
    Participant

how well does the combat assist work with the BLM at level 90 and what would i need to do to properly optimize it

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I only have BLM to 81 or so but I can say so far I have not had any issues. It worked flawlessly at 80 and there hasn’t been anything new for me yet. I’ve tried it in some roulette and trust dungeons without issue. The performance (rotation and damage output) has been really good for me, far better then if I play it manually. That’s just me though because I kind of suck at everything. XD

jedahdemon
    Participant

I have my BLM at 90 and I can say that for the most part it handles fairly poorly in comparison to other jobs. I would seriously recommend waiting until they update combat because Fire II and Blizzard II get replaced and are not included in this version of Miqbot so at around 82 you lose your ability to perform an AOE rotation without having to take manual control from the bot anyway. In a lot of cases you can macro most of the new skills to make the class function to some degree, but with the way Black Mage works it just isn’t viable right now passed level 80.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.