blind positionals

Forum Forums Discussion blind positionals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I have never played any of the normal melee dps because I have never liked positionals. So with blind positionals combat assist so does that mean I can really play those classes like DRG and not worry about positinals at all?
    I dont raid at alll btw

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

If you have blind positionals on, the Miqo will try to move your character to the positional’s area by itself, but it won’t count for obstacles.

Mostly? It won’t matter you’ll get your positionals just make sure you’re not touching WASD when the next skill in the rotation requires a positional.

Edit: If you have True North on your bar, Miqo will also use that on CD to negate the need for the positional entirely so if sometimes you don’t move, usually means True North is up.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Andylynyn.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

The tooltip for the blind positionals checkbox tells you what it does. If you just turn it on and give it a try in a single dungeon run you will see what it does. If you aren’t doing serious content then there’s no real need to worry about positional all that much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘blind positionals’ is closed to new replies.