Blind Positionals

Forum Forums Discussion Blind Positionals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by jakebnda jakebnda 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

So, I guess I’ve just never needed to know what Blind Positionals are. I’d like to know how the blind positional hotkey bind is useful. Am I not utilizing Miqo to her fullest in combat!? The Goog is no help either. Ty for any responses in advance.

Elysen
    Elysen
    Participant
    1+

It just means that if an ability has a positional for a potency gain, miqo will go for the flank/rear for it. It won’t be able to tell tho if there’s an aoe or if it’s unsafe. Also if I remember right, it causes your character to get pretty inside the hitbox of whatever you’re fighting.

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Oh ok, So it’s a kill switch for MNK basically? Makes sense as I haven’t even unlocked monk lol

zachieblade
    Participant

All Melee classes have positionals. That’s Reaper, Dragoon, Monk, Ninja. It’s not just a “monk” button.

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Thanks for the reply zach. While Elysen was sufficiently succinct with their answer, I appreciate you taking the time to provide your input.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.