Beta Combat – Sohm Al Primordial roar

Forum Forums Discussion Beta Combat – Sohm Al Primordial roar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DAL41123 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Weird, I have run this before and it has worked fine. But when I tried today everytime I got to the second boss, when he uses primordial roar instead of slimes coming out he wipes the party and we get sent back to the beginning. ANyone else had this?

bottybot
    Participant

(10:48:20) Fight next: ‘Myath’
    (10:48:35) Fight next: ‘Myath’
    (10:48:36) Fight next: ‘Myath’
    (10:48:49) Battle: I am dead.
    (10:48:49) Battle FINALIZED.
    (10:48:49) Oops I died.
    (10:48:50) Is anyone there?
    (10:48:51) Still loading :3
    (10:48:54) Respawning. Let’s try again :3
    (10:48:57) Navigating to objective #10 (shortcut).
    (10:48:59) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (10:48:59) Squadron Dungeons stopped.

So during this fight as stated above, i die when he does first or second primal roar, Im not sure what has changed as I didnt change keys or anything and I had cleared dungeoin several times befoe, now I cant get squadron past this boss :/

Whitebooker
    Participant

Mine runs fine… Had it running for 8 hours yesterday

It has kind a DPS check built in:

Focus down the big green add as soon as it spawns, otherwise it will cast a room-wide high-damage ability that will instantly KO most non-tanks. (copied from wiki)

Maybe your squad is just not strong enough to kill them in time?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Primordial roar is just a raid wide damage. Dying to it means you need a gear upgrade.

bottybot
    Participant

I donlt know what it was, possibly repaired gear but i ran for 12 runs straight yesterday, BUT, I came back to check a few times and twice it had got stuck on same part (gear was fine), i just took over manually and then ckicked start, that worked fine.

oosaveoo
    Participant

My miqo freeze and Not responding every 10 mins,How to fix?
    Thx.

DAL41123
    Participant

so a couple of things to check. Obviously the first is your gear, if you are still using gear under lvl 50 here you are wrong. Even some of the sub ilvl 100 gear is not recommended. the lvl 51 gear bought from ishgard will be fine. alternatively you could buy the ironworks set for poetics if you dont want to spend gil.

Next is your FPS settings, there is a check box that caps your FPS to 30 if your game client is not in focus. Im pretty sure its in system configuration on the main menu for the game. Uncheck limit FPS when not in focus and miqo will react better when at work. The thing about this is you’ll need a fairly good video card. I personally do not have a good video card so i keep the game in focus and use another computer when miqo is doing her magic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.