Best Wind Crystal Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Best Wind Crystal Grid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Neobahamut
    Participant

Hi all,

I’d like to know your opinion on which you think is the best Grid to farm some Wind Crystals – basically based on #/hour

Thanks!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Imo they are all equal if you talk about normal gathering. With Hardsilver Ore grid in Drav Hinterlands i get like 500-600 wind/hour, any other 51+ grid will net you the same. The best method for crystals is farming Ephemerals: http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Ephemeral_Nodes
    If I get it right Ephemerals will be possible with Miqo’s scenarios. For now I farm them manually, around 1,000 Winds and 1,500 Earths per hour. If you dont need earth you can just afk for 40 minutes while winds respawn. Rotation is SM+DE, IA, SM/DE (depending on proc), MA. Aim for purity 2 because p3 and higher may result in Duskborne which is cheap. And ignore common Lv56 collectables they are a waste of GP. If you don’t see a Lv58 Hidden or Lv60 Hidden close the node and respawn.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.