Best way to use Miqobot to get gil?

Forum Forums Discussion Best way to use Miqobot to get gil?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    IceDeathTK
    IceDeathTK
    Participant

What’s the best way to use Miqobot to get gil (Or how do you use it to get gil)?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by IceDeathTK IceDeathTK.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by IceDeathTK IceDeathTK.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Gathering is for good money, if you find the right things to gather. Especially some lvl 60 items are worth a lot. On my server, I can get around 1 mil per hour from gathering things that are needed for the higher crafts or levequests.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Jesus! 1 mil per hour!! What the hell are you gathering for that?! Please spill!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I gather mainly items for high level levequests, also it’s due to my world that it’s this effective, it’s a mostly empty one so not a lot of gatherers.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

While I’m at my PC to watch her, gathering for aetherical reduction (fishing, mostly). Otherwise I use her crafting solver to churn out large quantities of HQ materials or gear (jewelry or leve items, mostly), or to gather bulk materials that usually sell for quite a bit at the time– usually stuff needed for collectable turn-ins. I sometimes also AFK-fish for illuminati perch, turn them in as collectables, and then use the scrips to buy and sell brute leeches if the market for them is decent.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Some weapons from PotD can cost around 500k – 1 mil, at least at my server, or if you will get lucky and can get the pegasus mount you can earn even much ^^ So this is as well not bad alternative way of getting money.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Ai Ai.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.