Best way to make Gil with this?

Forum Forums Discussion Best way to make Gil with this?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  UserNameNotRegistered 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant

I am about to finally get to Endwalker, its been a struggle but nice at times, and I am starting to think about how to make myself some Gil for things. Are there any good ways with MiqoBot? I have not really touched anything but Bard and Fishing. I understand I will need all the gathering and crafting professions. Assuming I had these what could I use Miqo for to earn some Gil and get the most out of this great tool?

Thanks in advance.

Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant
    3+

I’ve been using a gathering scenario for timed nodes and I made it spiritbond effecient. It’s able to extract materia every 2-3 nodes.

I leave it on while I sleep and turn if off when I leace for work (about 6 hours). Which comes to tons of materia.

Sell and profit. Made 20 mil in 10 days or so. This is also when I stock some materia for myself for future pentamelds.

You can find the scenario in the forums.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    1+

I mean it bots gathering and crafting which are the primary ways to make gil, there are a bunch of different scenarios that will make you varying amounts of money by selling stuff on the MB.

You can sell gathering mats, crafted items, aethersands, crystals, materia, scrip items… it just depends what you want to do.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    3+

I haven’t had much progress with making GIL with these. Everyone ALWAYS undercuts you on the Market so you always have to adjust your prices. Also there are so many bots that prices plummet quickly…found an item to sell for 480gp+ and few hours later its ~120 gil with a ton of sellers. Seems like bots are gathering everything and just selling it for super cheap making it crappy for everyone

diademlol
    Participant
    1+

I’ve been using a gathering scenario for timed nodes and I made it spiritbond effecient. It’s able to extract materia every 2-3 nodes.

I leave it on while I sleep and turn if off when I leace for work (about 6 hours). Which comes to tons of materia.

Sell and profit. Made 20 mil in 10 days or so. This is also when I stock some materia for myself for future pentamelds.

You can find the scenario in the forums.

Would you mind sharing your scenario? I’m having trouble finding one that is optimized for spiritbond

2+

Add startMateriaExtraction() each 3 to 2 nodes (depends if you use spiritbond pots or food). You can use the legendary nodes that is posted on the forum and time it to add the line, or just add the line each 2 if there is nothing to extract it will continue.
    You want to read some guides on spiritbond as there are several ways to bost it.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Thanks all. So it seems basically gathering and selling. I shall have to work on my gathering as the only one i have is Fishing.

Ill figure it out I guess. I am so used to WoW and how that works that this game just feels so odd to me.

1+

MB are delicate beasts , try to diversify , or avoid over filling markets with many items. Prices run on demand. If there is more is less valuable.

Shizuka
    Participant

It’s a bit odd that you on a botting forum complaint about other bots. To be honest anything that sell for 400-500 pop will crash down to 200. Since the price is high expect it to go down quickly since many people will gather it.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Just sell pots. People always need pots. Spiritbond gather, craft spiritbond, sell grade 6 tinctures.

Rejun
    Participant

Are you using FC-Buff and SpiritBound potion to get materia every 2-3 nodes with the current gather gear pentamelded?

For me it takes more nodes to get to 100% spiritbound :O

1+

Are you using FC-Buff and SpiritBound potion to get materia every 2-3 nodes with the current gather gear pentamelded?

For me it takes more nodes to get to 100% spiritbound :O

Penta melding (even with combat or cheap materia) multiply the SB% by A LOT. After that a single NQ pot of +5 will cap gathering SB.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.