Best way to farm mgp for several days without a ban?

Forum Forums Discussion Best way to farm mgp for several days without a ban?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vivre
    Participant

So I really need to farm 2 mil mgp and I want to run miqo for 8-10 hours a day. Is this gonna be ok if I’ll be on guard and check my tells? And what’s best settings to not draw a lot of suspicion? Also if GM notices me will they text me first or I’ll get ban immidiately?

Mafai
    Participant

i have done several runs of mini games. i have let it run while im at work for 10 hours without much issue. can get around 200-300k a sitting. never had any issues myself. keep it to a play session and log for a bit when done. i would not suggest days in a row without sleep/leaving.

Uxhak
    Participant

When i was aiming for the mounts i would just leave Miqobot farming the mini games while i slept and would shut it off when i got up in the morning. As long as you make it play both games and not just 1 game you wont get auto banned. I dont know about being reported though. It shouldn’t be to suspicious if you have it play both games and switch machines every so often. Ive run Miqobot on a couple of days long scenarios before and haven’t so much as got a warning so take from that what you will.

Xion
    Participant

So I really need to farm 2 mil mgp and I want to run miqo for 8-10 hours a day. Is this gonna be ok if I’ll be on guard and check my tells? And what’s best settings to not draw a lot of suspicion? Also if GM notices me will they text me first or I’ll get ban immidiately?

There is no guarantee, you could still be flagged if you spam mini games nonstop for that long. If you want to play that long, make sure you rotate the games and have random afk periods

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.