best way of getting GC seals?

Forum Forums Discussion best way of getting GC seals?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ruu
    Participant

i saw some people hitting 6 million gc seals, (per week)
    i used to do the collectable rowena token method used to make
    alot of GC, but 5.0 came out and basically patched it

with eulmore 60 70 and 80 white scripts do not work lol
    GC doesnt accept any of those items

anyone know another way XD?

HalfDisabled
    Participant

If you’re after purely Grand Company seals then its hard to beat the new Trust implementation.

Running Holminster Switch and turning in the drops at the quartermaster will earn you about 20k GC seals an hour iirc, 24 hours a day, 30 days a month we’re talking in the realm of 14 million GC a month. Not quite 6 million a week but its significant.

I’m not sure if there is a higher rate possible, but this route is very safe at least, you spend all your time in trust dungeons so its not obvious you’re botting.

Although of course no one advises you bot 24 hours a day for a solid month, its always best to be at your PC when running Miqo.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If you’re after purely Grand Company seals then its hard to beat the new Trust implementation.

Running Holminster Switch and turning in the drops at the quartermaster will earn you about 20k GC seals an hour iirc, 24 hours a day, 30 days a month we’re talking in the realm of 14 million GC a month. Not quite 6 million a week but its significant.

I’m not sure if there is a higher rate possible, but this route is very safe at least, you spend all your time in trust dungeons so its not obvious you’re botting.

Although of course no one advises you bot 24 hours a day for a solid month, its always best to be at your PC when running Miqo.

Unsync’d Sohm Al gets you a lot more seals per hour than trusts’ holminister. I’ve never math’d it but I think its close to ~60k/hour

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Arc
    Arc

Agreeing to LutBot. There is absolutely no contest to Sohm Al squadron dungeon farm.
    You get absolutely flooded with GC seals there. I haven’t tested the numbers, but if we’re talking about LutBot’s mentioned ~60k/hour that would result in around 10+ million GCSeals per week. You absolutely cannot beat that (although I’m still unsure, why you would need so many GCSeals anyway, since GCSeal mats are practically worthless for the time spent to get them nowadays).

HalfDisabled
    Participant

I’ve been selling Hardened Sap for about 1000 gil each and Coke for about 500 gil each while leveling a few classes through the trust system, but its pretty minor money for me, 5 gil or 2.5 gil per GC seal sounds like a fine deal if you were to be making 11 million GC seals a week, but most likely due to relatively low demand you’d just crash the economy on every available GC item and spend a ton of time messing with your retainers trying to keep up with the falling prices.

Good call on Sohm Al, I hadn’t really considered that you get double drops in Squadron dungeons versus Trust dungeons, and the individual item/seal ratio isn’t much changed. I just automatically figured higher level dungeons would be better!

I do have quite a Cordial addiction though so I have bought up like 5 stacks of those using GC seals!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Agreeing to LutBot. There is absolutely no contest to Sohm Al squadron dungeon farm.
    You get absolutely flooded with GC seals there. I haven’t tested the numbers, but if we’re talking about LutBot’s mentioned ~60k/hour that would result in around 10+ million GCSeals per week. You absolutely cannot beat that (although I’m still unsure, why you would need so many GCSeals anyway, since GCSeal mats are practically worthless for the time spent to get them nowadays).

I once left miqo running sohm Al nonstop just for funsies haha Got rank 1 fc in my whole dc and a shitload of ventures/coke/sap

Coke and Sap are hot on the MBs right now, and if I didnt have 9999999 shards to gather I’d probably be doing Sohm Al for GC seals as well. Not really doing it for money, I just hate spending gil on the MB and since I’m not playing the game much atm, figured I’d let miqo do her thing for a bit. Oh and you do Sohm Al solo, not with your goon squad Lol that’ll lower your GC/hour ratio quite a bit.

EDIT to add, scheelite and fiber glass are also on demand at as well.

midnyte
    Participant

How do you get your GC seals turnin to work? deliverGCGear() hasn’t worked in forever. It doesn’t know about the dropdown that was added near 5.0.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

pic

How do you get your GC seals turnin to work? deliverGCGear() hasn’t worked in forever. It doesn’t know about the dropdown that was added near 5.0.

Uh, that’s exactly what I have in mine, and it works flawlessly.

midnyte
    Participant

pic

I guess I haven’t tried since the last big patch. But it would always click the dropdown and hide everything in armor chest, and say it was done.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

pic

I guess I haven’t tried since the last big patch. But it would always click the dropdown and hide everything in armor chest, and say it was done.

Oh Ok well that might be a thing? Idk, it works for me but I do not have it set to deliver from armory, I have the stuff in my normal inventory, and it delivers from there.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Character Config > Item Settings > unclick Store new items in Armoury Chest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.