Best settings for Resplendent tool material crafts?

Forum Forums Discussion Best settings for Resplendent tool material crafts?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Edib 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Edib
    Participant

Hey, was wondering what everyone would suggest for the resplendent tools materials crafting. I currently have Innovation, Manipulation and Waste Not checked with an ok success rate but what have you guys used for maximum success rate. I know the crafts have an element of rng but I just hope im not sabotaging myself with a bad setup.

Andylynyn
    Participant

I haven’t had much higher degree of success with Waste Not on.

I just use 2:1 and Manip, Inno.

Medicine and Chili Crab, with FC actions and pray for the best RNG I can get.

Edib
    Participant

Thanks, Turned off waste not for the faster calculation time. been getting pretty lucky, maxxed out quality on my part b crafts. Also put on soul of the crafter for the extra boost although I dont have an FC roll to get rank 3 control buffs

Ayer
    Participant

One other thing you can do if you haven’t is make sure you have Crafter’s Delineations so Miqobot can use Careful Observation to reroll the condition to try to get a good for the final BB. It’s a little thing but with the resplendent crafts you need every thing you can get.

Edib
    Participant

Yea i’ve got a few hundred of them, just a shame I’ve locked out myself with the weekly crafter soul exchange

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.