Best NON CRAFTING gil maker

Forum Forums Discussion Best NON CRAFTING gil maker

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pindos 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Since Miqo is down for awhile and crafting wasn’t up since the expansion anyway. What is your best non crafting gil maker? Just gathering?

NotABotter
    Participant
    1+

I still do crafting. I just use macros to do it. Teamcraft has a decent simulator. Nothing beats Miqo’s AI though.

what3421
    Participant
    1+

Google endwalker crafting rotations. It should show a page by ffxivgillionare. Those rotations are solid. Be sure to test them in game or on teamcraft cause it varies based on your stats.

As for alternatives to crafting. Gathering is okay, doesn’t have the best yields. And it’s more mind numbing that crafting with macros honestly. You can also farm mats from extremes.

Other than that not sure.

Shayuki
    Participant
    1+

Eureka bunny farming can give you some good gil for very little effort.

ps34pc
    Participant

Can you make good gil from fate farming?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

It’s good when you use multiple ways at the same time then it works better. If you have a bit of time to spend then you can farm dungeons and trials unsynced, many of them can de done solo. From dungeons you change gear for grand company seals and seals for stuff for sale like glamour prisms, cordials, old relic items, minions, mounts (if you lucky enough). If you leveled and geared your retainers constantly send them to quick ventues, they can bring some valuable items. You can do treasure maps with party and solo if you don’t have people for a party run, some items from solo maps are still good in price. You can also just sell treasure maps on the market board. You can buy items from other servers which cost more at your server and resell them (just don’t forget to make research which items people buy a lot atm at your server). You can also grow flowers and sell them or craft accessories from them, this one is quite popular lately. Do custom deliveries every week and change them for materia or housing items for example, people also buy it. You can change Bicolor Gemstones from Shared fates for crafting items and also sell them.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

Can you make good gil from fate farming?

If you’ve unlocked all shared fate for endwalker you can trade bicolor gemstone into bicolor gemstone voucher. The price is about 90k each on my server. Or you can collect them, trade it into mount and sell it. The mount itself is about 80m on my server. It will take a lot of time though.

ps34pc
    Participant

I do want that mount but that would be a lot of gil too lol
    Any class that would be better at fate farming them War?

pindos
    Participant
    1+

I do want that mount but that would be a lot of gil too lol
    Any class that would be better at fate farming them War?

Any class should work as long as you farm fates with a group. There are usually at least 1-2 open parties in PF for endwalker zones, so you may consider joining those

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.