best methods to make gil at the start of expansions?

Forum Forums Discussion best methods to make gil at the start of expansions?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Timray Timray 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Also, for those annoyed by the queues when switching to mules constantly, as long as queues are somewhere below 500, all you have to do is cancel the queue, and retry immediately, and you’ll be taken in with no queue, that’s an old trick that still works after so many years.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Why even play the game if you just gonna let a robot do all the work?

What a curious question for a BOT FORUM…

Remix
    Participant
    4+

Why even play the game if you just gonna let a robot do all the work?

What a curious question for a BOT FORUM…

It isn’t as curious as you would make it out to be. From what I have read, you have been reminded many times over that a large portion of people who use Miqo use it to help automate things for time optimization. However, generally speaking, a good majority of Miqo users enjoy the game and actually play it outside of what Miqo can do. I’d wager that you are in the minority of people who solely try and make a living off of it. As it stands, you can’t fully automate trials, raids, pvp, etc blah blah…so no, it isn’t a curious question! One would be wise to not project their own feelings and goals on others, but that’s just me.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

a good majority of Miqo users enjoy the game and actually play it outside of what Miqo can do. I’d wager that you are in the minority of people who solely try and make a living off of it.

So it seems you know the answer; then why ask the question? Yes I might be among minority – still, this minority exists, and everyone knows it.

Remix
    Participant
    3+

a good majority of Miqo users enjoy the game and actually play it outside of what Miqo can do. I’d wager that you are in the minority of people who solely try and make a living off of it.

So it seems you know the answer; then why ask the question? Yes I might be among minority – still, this minority exists, and everyone knows it.

Well, to be fair, I wasn’t the one who asked the question. Additionally, I (or anyone on this forum for that matter) never denied the existence of the sub group to which you claim allegiance. I welcome all users regardless of what their goal is. It’s none of my business quite frankly. If you want to make money using Miqo…..AWESOME! Regardless, I see you constantly chime in with a, in my humble opinion, condescending demeanor at the mere mention of someone utilizing the bot without the motivation of RMT. Granted, this is an oversimplification of what you actually post because I recognize you do contribute quite a bit, and often constructively I might add. However, it does seem like you use the forums to give yourself a pat on the back more often than what they were intended for.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant
    2+

Please Remix stop fulling the fire, he will not stop posting for a month now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.