Best healer to use with miqo

Forum Forums Discussion Best healer to use with miqo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bigboy54
    Participant

I read the other thread on best classes but kind of seems like mixed reviews so in your experience what’s the best healer to use with miqo? Not looking to do any extreme or savage just dungeons and normal raids! And any macros you use with that healer would be great!!! Thank you! 🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

I <3 WHM with miqo. She wont use any of the lilies or lily actions but other than that she’s pretty solid. That said tho, healer is the least recommended job to use with miqo IMO.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

My Miqo uses all lily spells. Are you sure yours is not outdated?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

My Miqo uses all lily spells. Are you sure yours is not outdated?

Oh does it? My miqo is up to date as far as I know, and Yeah my bad she will use lilies for healing, but wont use misery.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Afflatus Misery is implemented.
    It is triggered when all targets from the enmity list are within the range of the spell.

The AoE detection module, however, is not perfect and may sometimes yield inaccurate results which prevents Afflatus Misery from triggering properly. We are aware of this issue and it will be addressed in the future.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Afflatus Misery is implemented.
    It is triggered when all targets from the enmity list are within the range of the spell.

The AoE detection module, however, is not perfect and may sometimes yield inaccurate results which prevents Afflatus Misery from triggering properly. We are aware of this issue and it will be addressed in the future.

Ah I see. Yeah Its not an issue to me since I usually watch miqo while she’s active, and normally will manually use the spell.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.