Best Dps for Hero's Gauntlet trust?

Forum Forums Discussion Best Dps for Hero's Gauntlet trust?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Uxhak 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Darkdragon1231989
    Participant

Miqobot plays all the dpss very well but I was wondering which one does it play the best. For instance I see that it plays machinist pretty well but with dancer it doesn’t dance partner anyone. Has anyone figured out which class Miqobot pulls the best dps with if they are all evenly geared?

Bumping this thread for visibility, but personally, I’ve always done it on MCH since miqo’s performance is more stable on it. That being said Holminster is ilvl synced so your gear really doesn’t matter (provided your jobs are at 80).

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

I’ve had no problems with Dancer Partner not working. All combat classes work really well but you’re not going to get 100% with anything. Keep in mind if your background frames are too low Miqo can’t work properly. Either leave the game client the active window or turn off or change your background frame limitations.

Either way the time difference between the different classes aren’t that much since yeah they’re all synced to 500 provided you are indeed 80 with at least ilvl 460.

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

i’m thinking this may vary from person to person because ive been running 2 instances of Miqobot through Hero’s and have differing results with the NPCS on the 2 characters.

But by far the best dps classes I’ve found is SMN for caster, MCH for Ranged, And ninja for Melee. Speed wise I think these are the classes that move through the best. This is mainly cause these classes seem to have the most complete rotation on Miqobot.

RDM doesn’t not use scorch and BLM cuts its cast way to much on miqobot and deals very little dmg overall wich makes SMN the best as it has the full LV80 rotation programed in.

MCH also for similar reasons as caster it is the one with the simplest rotation and fewest skills and thus was coded for level 80 rotation before BRD and DNC.

Technically all the melee classes are about the same for the most part but NIN with trick attack moves the run a whole lot faster then any other if you dont use ryne in your group comp.

For NPC group comp i have a suspicion that some of the choices you make during MSQ may effect how the NPC’s behave in trust. This is only a theory and i only have a sample size of 2 so dont take this as accurate.

with my 2 accounts both running SMN as the character class, on 1 account Alphinaud is better than Urianger. He does the mechanics right he doesn’t die at all and generally is the better healer while Urianger can get his head out of his ass and dies to everything.
    Yet on my other account Urianger is WAY better than Alphinaud. Never dies, uses cards correctly and does mechanics. Alphinaud on the other hand is the reckless idiot standing in aoes and face tanking shit like its his job.

Ive seen similar issues with other npcs to. On the account where Alphinaud is better Ryne sucks, Both in dps and mechanics. But on the other account she hits trick properly does mechanics well and is actually higher deps then the ryne of the other account.

I dont think its my character on these accounts as im usually running SMN and they have the same gear with the same melds. But every time i come back if they were both running Alphinaud 1 account’s chat would just be filed with my rez macro and the other nada.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.