Best combat Scenario for 70-80 ?

Forum Forums Discussion Best combat Scenario for 70-80 ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

King_Titan
    Participant

Hi, im returning to the game after a break, I used miqobot to level up all my classes previously to 70 back them so whats the new scenario for 70-80 now ? immortals flame

Xion
    Participant

I guess spam Lv71-75 dungeons. I dunno how it compares exp/hr with something like the Lv56 squadron dungeon though.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

If you are still 70 then you will need to level to 71 before you can let Miqo run Hominster Switch. You can do it manually or let her run Sohm Al. You can run Holminster up to 80 if you want or swap to Qitana Ravel at 75, the difference is minimal.

ps34pc
    Participant

To open Hominster Switch in the quest do you actually need to complete it thru the duty finder? or it will open up and then can run it from miqo?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

To open Hominster Switch in the quest do you actually need to complete it thru the duty finder? or it will open up and then can run it from miqo?

Iirc you need to unlock the dungeon before it shows up in the trust menu anyway. I already had Holminster Switch unlocked before I needed Miqo to do it so I can’t say 100% but I’m pretty sure that’s the case. If you can’t access the dungeon, neither can Miqo.

King_Titan
    Participant

ok so just caught up to 5.0 quest and i need to do The Lightwardens main quest to unlock hominster switch in duty finder.

and another question how long does it take from 71-80 running 24/7 ?

And thank you for the Info!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  King_Titan.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

and another question how long does it take from 71-80 running 24/7 ?

There’s not really a solid answer to this. There are different things to take into account: food/FC exp buffs, full clear, trust AI and RNG potentially causing wipes, do you have anything in the scenario between runs, etc.

If you really want to calculate it, you’ll need a few things. How long it takes to do one circuit, whether it’s just the dungeon run, or inclusive of things outside the dungeon like turning in gear. How much experience you get per run. How much exp it takes from where you currently are, can be per level or in total. Some quick maths later and boom your total number of runs required.

Or just get a looped scenario and let it go.

I stagger leveled my jobs and didn’t run it 24/7, which is a bad idea in general anyway, and it took me several weeks to get all my jobs from 71 to 80.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Plus, playing through MSQ with Assist should take you to 80 in no time since you will need to access the other zones anyway (assuming you want to do crafting and gatherering) or other endgame (unlock Expert and other roulettes or do the raids)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.