Best Combat Rotation

Forum Forums Discussion Best Combat Rotation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vvvatlas
    Participant

What is the most optimized dps rotation i could use for 70 at the moment, if your opinion. Samurai has been good, just manually doing 2 extra skills.

Are there any others that don’t require many 60+ skills.

zgo63925
    Participant

What is the most optimized dps rotation i could use for 70 at the moment, if your opinion. Samurai has been good, just manually doing 2 extra skills.

Are there any others that don’t require many 60+ skills.

Bard works flawlessy besides refulgent arrow, only exception, but you can work around that.
    Put pause on shift, have refulgent arrow on shift+something, done.

zgo63925
    Participant

Edit:
    One thing you cant expect is to line up refulgent arrow with barrage, if you do it that way which is a decent DPS loss. Besides that its like 95% of a flawless rotation done by a human (which also is unlikely to happen).

Arc
    Arc

Bard works flawlessy besides refulgent arrow

Red Mage already works 100% even with his level 70 spell. It uses its whole 70 kit and you could propably already use assist mode for savage raids with RDM.

vvvatlas
    Participant

Oh dope, my rdm is almost 70. Thank you for that info, still might level bard because their animations in the new expansion look amazing to me.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Red Mage already works 100% even with his level 70 spell. It uses its whole 70 kit and you could propably already use assist mode for savage raids with RDM.

Does it handle mechanics/avoids aoes? Wonder if I can sneak in a few clears with rdm lol havent raided this expac at all, not really looking to either but if I can get some clears that way I wouldnt mind. (Really dont want to learn the fights, dont have the time/patience to put up with learning parties anymore).

zgo63925
    Participant

Does it handle mechanics/avoids aoes?

No, you have to avoid AoEs, Miqo only does the rotation (and positionals in some cases).

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Does it handle mechanics/avoids aoes?

No, you have to avoid AoEs, Miqo only does the rotation (and positionals in some cases).

Oh I see. Nvm then ^^

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.