Best Bot Ever

Forum Forums Discussion Best Bot Ever

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Frank0168
    Participant
    3+

I used to use MMOViper and have to reload FFXIV all the time to Direct X9 just to use it. But lately its been so buggy i decided to try this one. Wow, this one is amazing! The interface is awesome, bot automatically figures out the crafts and skills to use, setting gathering paths is super easy, the bot crafts and gathers 10 times more effective than with MMO Viper.

I have not even tried all the functions yet, but i’m already impressed with this program. Never going back to MMOViper again.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

I use MMOViper for The Elder Scrolls Online and let me tell you… MMOViper is a stinking pile of dog****, compared to Miqobot.
    Unbelievably user-unfriendly, no community support at all, expensive as hell and barely any functionality besides rudimentary mob grinding and gathering, which you have all write yourself and you have almost not a single decent tutorial on how to do this.

Miqobot is like an actual botting software, while MMOViper is like Xpadder or MacroX for botting. If Miqobot is the 100% pure, professional laboratory-fabricated Heroin of Final Fantasy, MMOViper is the slum-cooked Krokodil drug with a rusty, used syringe of it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Arc Arc.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.