Before I buy the bot I have a question

Forum Forums Discussion Before I buy the bot I have a question

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Turban Senpai
    Participant
    1+

I primarily will use the bot for leveling my gatherers and crafters but an initial search around the forums tells me that in order to use the bot and the presets, my gathering classes would have to be 52. Is there no way to utilize the bot to level my classes from 1 to 70?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

You can use it at any level. Heres a list of grids for all mats in the game: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/
    And you can create your own with Miqo 3d editor.

Turban Senpai
    Participant
    1+

Ah so basically there’s no “Farming Leves” its basically just having the bot grind the highest level mat for levels?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

1-50 its the most efficient way for gathering. Leves are for crafting.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

1-50 its the most efficient way for gathering. Leves are for crafting.

Do you mean it becomes any different after 50? I’d say grinding nodes which grant collactables, popping cordials by cooldown, and spending scrips to buy survival manuals – is still the most efficient way to gain levels as miner and botanist. And I hope Miqo can do all the steps mentioned…

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes she can.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Scenario system is your best friend for that, Gray 🙂

Don’t forget how powerful scenarios are. There are for example scenarios for gathering yellow scrips, which teleport to the first mining node, mine the collectables at perfect efficiency, teleport to the area with an upcoming node for yellow scrip collectables, repeat that routine for 24 ingame-hours, teleport to Rhalgr’s Reach, turn in all the Collectables, repair gear and repeat that routine.
    You could even write another chapter in Miqobot so she buys some expensive materials like Gyr Abanian Alchemic (which sell for 60-70k gil each, since it’s needed to craft endgame crafter and gatherer gear and most people don’t gather many yellow scrips).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

teleport to the first mining node, mine the collectables at perfect efficiency, teleport to the area with an upcoming node for yellow scrip collectables, repeat that routine for 24 ingame-hours,

Yep, that’s kind of stuff I was doing manually (to learn details so I can create my own scenarios later, and/or optimize existing ones), tho so far I see at least one upcoming problem: you can’t mine/harvest collectables while you don’t have enough GPs (600-700), and your cordial is on cd, so you have to just grind something in between. This basically means that you get some two stacks of common (non-collectable) stuff for sale per hour rl. And then, even if you bot for just 12 hours a day, selling 24 stacks of various sand, ore, logs and herbs DAILY can become rather problematic…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Gray Gray.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Gray Gray.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

You can set it to gather Shards/Cristals/Clusters instead of specific items.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Well that’s an obvious solution, but crystals value is so low usually (100-120 gil/item at best at our server), so profits from this activity barely cover subscription fee…

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Profits from them are quite good every end of July of odd years, with a Legacy account you can store almost 72 millions of Shards/Cristals/Clusters (max retainers + FC).

Best thing right now is to buy them low, and sell them high around the end of July when everyone will need truck load of them.

One Legacy account can store more than 30 billions of value from them, that’s 250 years of Miqobot fee.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

in my expierience is the selling of shards in large amounts the best way to get banned

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

in my expierience is the selling of shards in large amounts the best way to get banned

+++

Farming crystals is such an obvious bot-only activity, so I’d rather won’t come into gunshot range near it.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Except it’s not farming them, it’s buying them on the market, and reselling them on the market; one thing super rich normal players do all the time, cause they don’t have a bot.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Except it’s not farming them, it’s buying them on the market, and reselling them on the market; one thing super rich normal players do all the time, cause they don’t have a bot.

that may be of Course never tried that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.