Beast Tribes

Forum Forums Discussion Beast Tribes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ylvex
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been looking at Miqobot, but I can’t find anything recent that says it’s currently working with the beast tribes. Can anyone confirm if the functionality is there for autocompleting these?

Xion
    Participant

There isn’t to my knowledge.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

There isn’t, and AFAIK there probably won’t be. Generally, this particular community is very safety-oriented, and OWC (open world combat) is not something that’s overall desired. Would it reduce grind like Miqobot is intended for? Yes. Would it be an increased risk to both players using it and the bot itself? Also yes.

Beast Tribe quests would require a built-in (and therefore consistent across all users) navigation grid to get to the right place, as well as a combat-grade navigation mesh of the areas in question so that Miqo can move around and fight the spawned enemies (where applicable, which IIRC is most of them), and this would all be happening in full view of other players. One of Miqo’s greatest social defenses is that navgrids are player-made, so there’s no chain of players all following the same path. Adding something like this would necessarily break that safety.

If you want to have Miqo handle the combat, you can use combat assist and handle the movement yourself. If you really don’t like the travel part, you could make your own navgrid and scenario for it. But there is not, and according to the community probably won’t be, an automated quest completer for Beast Tribes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.