BARD Combat Assist question

Forum Forums Discussion BARD Combat Assist question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pussyfoot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

In order to align bards burst phase, has anyone got or can create a macro to hit Battle Voice and Radiant Finale manually, rather than Miqo deciding? At present if Battle Voice is on the hotbar, miqo chooses BV itself. I was thinking of removing and manually clicking a macro to use BV and RF at the same time preferably to line up with Raging Strikes and Wanderer’s Minuet. I’m not sure with my macro’s in terms of timings and how to ensure all buttons are pressed while miqo is continuing with its combat assign stuff.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  bottybot.

bottybot
    Participant

I’ve sort of figured it out I think.

/micon “Radiant Finale”
    /macroerror off
    /ac “Battle Voice”
    /ac “Radiant Finale”

Because of the delay of having to keep pressing to get both to go off as close as possible, I have omitted RS and WM as miqo still handles them and has the amazing ability to weave them in! When you get to 3 stacks of coda, BV has a couple of seconds, which is perfect as you don’t get quite as much delay so it lines up better.

Kiko-usagi
    Participant

I’d love to know more details about how your parse %’s are looking with this! the way i currently do radiant/buff window is manually clicking them, but it causes loads of clipping and sloppyness

bottybot
    Participant

I did some testing in savage yesterday and I’m afraid the results are not great. What I am finding is that because Miqo is so good at pressing actions, I am trying to spam that macro over and over, much longer than I would when I did it manually. I wish there was a way that you could pause miqo with an assigned key tagged to a macro. My pause is currently ‘;’ key but I’m not sure if its possible to macro that. If it was and you could temporarily pause miqo, hit RF and BV in quick succession, then unpause miqo, that would work much more efficiently. In any case I went back to manually pressing, a tip I found to help alignment is to wait for miqo to hit BV, keep your eye on it, and as soon as you see it trying to press it, hit RF over and over, 90% of the time this meant both went off together. In terms of parse, hmm, they are ok, just like me without using miqo. Honestly I don’t think wanting to parse high numbers using combat assist is safe, especially with analytical software out there that can easily be read by anyone with your logs. When you analyse it closely you can tell its a bot or an extremely disciplined player! If anyone does know a way out there to be able to put the pause as an hotbar macro please let me know as it would be helpful to me particularly as I play on a controller.

LHalfish
    Participant

on Miqobot under combat assist settings have only allow pulls and queue GCD ticked. Miqobot won’t use battle voice, radient finale or burst Shot but will still use raging strikes and songs.

Ruleall
    Participant

the best way to make it work is add the skills to an ingored hotbar and just weave it in if you do it right you can avoid almost all clipping and on all content i have ran with it to test i have got at least a high 75 or more parse when content is ran without dieing i find that its best to put both apex arrow and battle voice on it to be ignored and just use them when you want to for best DPS results but you dont have to put apex arrow on there as long as you remember to use the blast arrow before it expires here is a pic example of my hot bar i have the 5th one as the bar that miqotbot ignores and its flawless also helps alot with tanks and there midgation

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bottybot
    Participant

I found another way which worked better although it meant I had to create two macro’s, one to remove BV and one to put it back on. Because generally BV at the start is in alignment its fine to keep it on, then depending on fight mechanics you turn it off and on when needed to use with RF. I’m thinking of possibly macroing for Raging strikes and WM as well as they really shoudl be up for burst phase. I’ll experiment more today.

pussyfoot
    Participant

the best way to make it work is add the skills to an ingored hotbar and just weave it in if you do it right you can avoid almost all clipping and on all content i have ran with it to test i have got at least a high 75 or more parse when content is ran without dieing i find that its best to put both apex arrow and battle voice on it to be ignored and just use them when you want to for best DPS results but you dont have to put apex arrow on there as long as you remember to use the blast arrow before it expires here is a pic example of my hot bar i have the 5th one as the bar that miqotbot ignores and its flawless also helps alot with tanks and there midgation

Might wanna blur the names on the minion etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.