Automation of the housing items of the Gold Saucer minigames?

Forum Forums Discussion Automation of the housing items of the Gold Saucer minigames?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nevermore
    Participant
    1+

Hi hi,

So one thing I love about Miqobot is the farming of the Out On a Limb, which is really good MGP, but I’m always super cautious and could never let it run without being present. I used to use another bot which would farm Cuff-a-Cur, but I did it very carefully and not for too long.

So with the new event currently going on, you can buy machines to put into your house/apartment for 200,000 each. Cuff-a-Cur, Crystal Tower Striker, Monster Toss.

Would it be possible for Miqobot to farm Cuff-a-Cur that’s in our house? Cuff-a-cur was the fastest for farming MGP of those 3 machines (about 100 MGP per minute). While it’s not as fast as Out on a Limb, it’d be nice to do it away from prying eyes behind locked doors.

Just a suggestion. Thank you.

Demonevil283
    Participant

This would be an awesome feature

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Just, don’t forget that it’s not because you lock yourself up inside your own house, that SE can’t create logs and alerts for people running a mini-game for example for 8+ hours non stop, etc.

Keep being careful, change activity/location often through scenario, with breaks and AFK, etc. Just simulate a normal player session.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Scenarios for the win! 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, of course it is possible 🙂
    But since the housing minigames have just been introduced, it will take some time to research and implement them properly. We will add this to our development plans.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.