Automatically farming a new material

Forum Forums Discussion Automatically farming a new material

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saten93 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

saten93
    Participant

Is it possible to set the bot to collect lets say

100 crow feathers

and once it has automatically move on to gathering 100 ash branchs as long as the items are on the same gathering grid? without me having to manually change which material it goes for?

saten93
    Participant

Is it possible to set the bot to collect lets say

100 crow feathers

and once it has automatically move on to gathering 100 ash branchs as long as the items are on the same gathering grid? without me having to manually change which material it goes for?

Edit: I thought this could be done for scenario’s but it seems theres no command for targeting a specific node slot on a gathering preset so I cant create a scenerio to switch between node slots on the same preset grid

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep very easy with scenarios. You can create several presets to target different slots. Then switch them with a simple scenario. There is no function to gather 100 items exactly but since each node gives you 4 on average you can gather 25 nodes and it will be the same.

gatherPreset(crow feather)
    gather(25)
    gatherPreset(ash branch)
    gather(25)

saten93
    Participant

Yep very easy with scenarios. You can create several presets to target different slots. Then switch them with a simple scenario. There is no function to gather 100 items exactly but since each node gives you 4 on average you can gather 25 nodes and it will be the same.

gatherPreset(crow feather)
    gather(25)
    gatherPreset(ash branch)
    gather(25)

Thank you for the help! working perfectly now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.