Automatic Targetting

Forum Forums Discussion Automatic Targetting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  grumpycat 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

grumpycat
    Participant

Is there a setting anywhere that will automatically target the nearest enemy once an enemy has been defeated? For example, doing a dungeon and one enemy dies but miqo will just stand there until I manually target someone.

Thanks

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

are you running in combat assist mode?
    are you trying to get it to run on it’s own?
    If it’s the second one, which dungeon are you trying to run? Some aren’t implemented yet (81+)
    If you’re running with the implemented dungeons, do you have your toggle target mapped to a hotkey?

I’ve been running an implemented dungeon all day and Miqo absolutely toggles through targets without my interference.

darkpokemon
    Participant
    1+

Yeah when you go into Character Configuration, choose Control Settings > Target you’ll see 3 boxes down Enable auto-target

grumpycat
    Participant

Hey there, I’m reopening this thread I started because I still can’t get this to work. I have all the Character Configuration settings active. All the relevant keybinds are assigned. Is there something I might be missing? I’m using standard assist mode for dungeons. Miqo will target enemies that engage in combat with me but if I’m not tanking, I’m not taking aggro so it ignores all targets after the one I’m targeting dies.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Assist mode doesnt have automatic targeting. Its designed to wait until you target something yourself.

grumpycat
    Participant

Figured so. Thanks for the confirmation!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.