Auto-stealth not working?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Auto-stealth not working?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

akanesus
    Participant

Running Miqo to get my mining achievement in Thanalan. Now there’s that one FATE with the tempered people near little Ala Mhigo that pops every once in a while. The person who made the grid advised I turn on auto-stealth so I did, it’s enabled. Ran across the fate and I got swarmed and killed. 🙁

Any idea why, even though auto-stealth was enabled but Miqo didn’t use it. Logs are here if needed:

(10:30:08 AM) Run, run! There’s some creature touching me!
    (10:30:08 AM) Hey, stop touching me! I’m gonna scream!
    (10:30:08 AM) I’m under attack! This is where my fleeing AI should kick in. Watch for updates! :3
    (10:30:08 AM) Meanwhile, please enable auto-stealth on Navigation tab.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Auto stealth scans for nearby monsters but when fate drops on your head it might be too late for it to trigger. For fates its better to add manual stealth points. You can do it yourself or tell me what the grid is ill check it for you.

akanesus
    Participant

Hello, Ly!

The grid I’m currently using would be this one: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/page/2/#post-1350

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah yes i see now. Well first of all auto stealth doesnt work with mounts. But with addition of SB mount speed it would feel extremely slow without it. Also the fate that spawns is level 45 while nodes are 35 so it might still fail (Enhanced Stealth trait is only at 38).
    The best solution is the one i did to Black Alumen – cut the dangerous area out of the grid. Miqo will adapt and ignore that gathering node. Try this version.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.