[Request] Auto Repair?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Auto Repair?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xYan2419 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xYan2419
    Participant

Hi guys, i’m currently crafting with just normal settings and doing gathering with some grids presets posted by our fellow members here.

May i ask how do i enable auto-repair for both gathering and crafting? I’m able to manually repair by clicking my items to repair but would like to know how to have it trigger automatically when durability reaches 50%? Thanks in advance guys..

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  xYan2419.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

There are no automatical triggers. On the other hand, it does not hurt at all to spam repairs even if you don’t need them, so add “repair()” command to your scenario so it gets executed every hour or every Eorzean day (72 mins rl) or so.

xYan2419
    Participant

Thanks Gray, but it says “Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Repair’ on your hotbar”.

EDIT: AH I FOUND IT NOW thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  xYan2419.

xYan2419
    Participant

By the way, how do i get the scenario to repeat the repair process? It seems to only complete the cycle once even after i inputted the repeat. Thanks in advance!

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

repeatChapter()
    repeatChapterUntil()
    repeatAll()

If you click on “?” button on scenario tab, there is help for these functions and lots of other.

xYan2419
    Participant

Thanks Gray!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.