auto-pause for chat while crafting?

Forum Forums Discussion auto-pause for chat while crafting?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Yesbot Yesbot 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

phantom330
    Participant

Something that I love in combat routines is that you’re able to auto-pause it to chat which helps a ton. One thing that I would love to see (unless I’m just missing it) is an option to auto-pause while crafting as well.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

All right, we will try to push an automatic pause for chat into one of the upcoming updates.

Thank you for your request!

jor
    Participant
    1+

An auto-pause for gathering would be nice too, for when you get a /tell from a stranger. Really an auto-pause would be great in nearly all miqo modules.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, automatic pause for chat is planned for all features.
    It’s not as trivial as it seems, because certain Miqobot modules will break if interrupted by chat. They have to be carefully redesigned before interruptions become possible. Otherwise, we would implement it a long time ago.

We are working non-stop to release new features as fast as possible and we thank you for your patience.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant
    1+

What about manual pause button like in fishing. Would it be easier to implement?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, this would require the same amount of work, because it doesn’t change the nature of iterruptions.
    It would also involve UI redesign which is significant additional workload.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant
    1+

If that’s the case just go for the auto pause then. Thanks for clarifying!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.