Augmented Dragonsung Pickaxe/Skysung Pickaxe gathering grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Augmented Dragonsung Pickaxe/Skysung Pickaxe gathering grids

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    2+

Thought I’d share these because surprisingly, I didn’t find them anywhere on the site, so I thought I’d take it upon myself to create and share some grids to make this arduous process a little less… well that. These are both actually my first couple grids so they’re probably pretty rudimentary and I’m sure they could be a lot better, but they work after several hours of testing with them.

The “Dragonsung Pickaxe” (I named them after the tool you’re USING) grid is for Oddly Specific Schorl/Oddly Specific Landborne Aethersand, head to Xanxia and dive underwater by The Dragon’s Struggle to get there.

The “Augmented Dragonsung Pickaxe” grid is for Oddly Specific Primordial Ore/Whatever the hidden bucket thing is in Azys La by the Cooling Station.

Hope this helps someone a bit, enjoy 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Turban Senpai
    Participant

Hey, I think this needs to be updated. My bot gets stuck going underwater and just sits there.

zero14
    Participant

WHat is the set up for miqo bot for gathering oddly specific primordial ore. The one that you show i dont know how to add it on miqo bot

Ugom
    Participant

Is there any update to this. When attempting to use it gets stuck. The curser moves to a blank slot in primordial ore.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is just a navigation grid. It doesnt have any slot presets. Just set the slot to what you need or use gather by name.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.