Drifting Ea Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Drifting Ea Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jedahdemon 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eilonwy
    Participant

Having a weird issue with Assist Mode – when trying to kill the Drifting Ea in Ultima Thule, the assist mode just doesn’t seem to respond/do anything. I’ve tried multiple jobs. It works fine on other mobs in the area. It shows I have Drifting Ea targeted in the Monitor section. I’ve tried restarting the bot and the game. Allow pulls is on, combat is not paused.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately we don’t have access to Ultima Thule, because we didn’t have time to play the game and unlock new content. As it was stated in the Patch Notes, Miqobot was not tested with 81+ content and may perform unpredictably.

We will keep an eye on the enemy you mentioned and will try to identify the reason behind this issue.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

A lot of these particular issues are due to hotbar switching not being keybound, I’d make sure to go through and see what skill/spell it’s trying to use. For starters you can tell us what job you were trying this on.

But yeah check your keybind settings and make sure hotbar access is properly attached to specific keys for hotbar switching.

Eilonwy
    Participant
    1+

As I said, I tried multiple jobs, in particular, – bard, machinist, gunbreaker, dark knight. It worked fine when I moved away to a different mob.

It wasn’t trying to use any skill, it was just doing nothing. In particular, saying “Enemy..?”

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Eilonwy.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We don’t think that this particular issue is related to incorrect settings, because this is not the first time we receive reports regarding these new entities.
    It appears to be a new bug, but unfortunately we won’t be able to identify the reason until we unlock the new content.

airsmit
    Participant
    1+

Not sure if it will help track down this issue – but with autohotkey’s winspy running (and nothing else – this was just left on by accident), miqobot threw an “attempted to execute x hotkeys within y time” error. Whenever this happens, miqobot hangs and doesn’t do anything for a period of time.

jedahdemon
    Participant
    1+

It’s possible due to the use of Greek letters in their quest titles that their names are using unicode characters for the Greek alphabet Εα instead of Ea and for some reason that’s causing Miqobot to behavior oddly?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.