Assist mode combat

Forum Forums Discussion Assist mode combat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kuarupi 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant

Goodnight,

God bless and protect the people of Ukraine including the creators of miqo and their family. Thank God that you are well after the attack in the city where you are.

A doubt, the assist mode, is already 100% functional and I can already use the assist(combat) mode to make savage content like p1s, p2s, p3s and p4s?

pichu859
    Participant

The assist mode still do the lv 80 rotation. It doesn’t work on some classes that got rework like Smn, Blm, Mnk.

I think it’s working quite well on Mch, Brd, and Dnc (you have to press like 1 ability yourself). The assist mode usually give me a blue – purple parse (50-94 percent tile) depending on your group. Some people says Sam and Gnb work pretty well, but I have not tried those in savage.

Kuarupi
    Participant

The assist mode still do the lv 80 rotation. It doesn’t work on some classes that got rework like Smn, Blm, Mnk.

I think it’s working quite well on Mch, Brd, and Dnc (you have to press like 1 ability yourself). The assist mode usually give me a blue – purple parse (50-94 percent tile) depending on your group. Some people says Sam and Gnb work pretty well, but I have not tried those in savage.

i am playing like mch, thx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.