Assist Hot key Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Assist Hot key Issue

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Patto1992 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Patto1992
    Participant

Something I’ve been meaning to ask for a little bit, When using the combat assist function, I assume the hotkey section is for a hotkey to turn the assistance on and off? I’ve never been able to make that work. I’ve tried binding it to different keys, but alas, It never affects turning it off or on. Any ideas what I might do to fix that for when the bot is going again or what I might have been doing wrong?

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

If I remember correctly you just need to make sure the key you choose isn’t used by another key binding and if it is unassign it or swap it. Ive found that a really useful feature and use it in battle for certain mechanics (gaze moves is one example)

Patto1992
    Participant
    1+

Ooo That could be it, I think the keys I always tried binding to might have been bound to something in-game. I’ll make sure they are unbound next time.

I like using it, as I have issues with my hands, and it just leaves me in less pain if I can just control movement and then it does some damage for me ^.^ helps me try other classes too.

Thanks for that Bottybot.

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant
    1+

i bind it to Pause/Break key. easy access and i dont think the game uses it

Xion
    Participant

I use the ยง button and works perfect

RevokedHonor
    Participant
    1+

-snip-

Posted wrong reply here, but just be sure to use a key that is not in use for any existing keybinds in the game.

Patto1992
    Participant
    1+

I’m really not too sure how “smart” it is. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/#assist-mode Has some decent explanations on it. I’m going to be giving it a good work out when the bot comes back up as I want to level some more jobs.

I’m quite new to FFXIV, Already used Miqo to get all my Hand and Land to 80, so time to work on the rest, So going to see if I can figure it all out then ^.^

๐Ÿ˜› Oh you Removed your response hahaha, I didn’t mind. <3

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Patto1992.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Patto1992.

Patto1992
    Participant

Well, Just wanted to say, got it working with no hassle this time ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the help guys.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.