Are Trusts safe to use?

Forum Forums Discussion Are Trusts safe to use?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ral Ral 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

haniwa
    Participant

Greetings :),

my intended use for Miqobot would be to farm trust dungeons to level my jobs from 81 to 90. I wanted to ask if this is safe? To keep the bot running for a few hours. Since there are just trusts in the dungeon theres noone that could report me, right?

With the best regards

Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant
    1+

Completely safe, unless your friends or fc members see you doing it for hours, talk to you and you never answer.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

Completely safe, unless your friends or fc members see you doing it for hours, talk to you and you never answer.

Aaaaaand that’s why you don’t join an FC or just make your own lol

CactuarJack
    Participant

Or change your in-game status to busy…

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Well, it all depends on what you call safe. 100% no. You are using a script and if you was teleported to a Mod room where they asked you questions if you are not around to stop the bot and reply then I doubt you would be safe. I have not seen this happen but I am told that it is something they can do but I guess they need a reason and they need time to check things which I dont think is something that is done much.

Trusts are prob the safest way to level and get things from those dungeons (And GC Scripts for items). I am currently levelling everything to 90 and have done many and had no issues.
    I always stay in the GC room so i can sell items easily and it is a room only YOU can be in so if anything goes wrong no one will see. I am guessing that most times people get caught is because of reports… so if no one can see you apart from selling stuff then youre not getting reported. Also I guess an Inn would be safe and handy.

But who knows? Maybe some new way of catching people will be used or maybe nothing will happen ever… It is all your choice.

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

I leveled all classes manually via trusts to hit omni-80. I’ve used Miqo to level all the classes I have no interest in so far to 90 (BLM, MNK,) I’ve had no problems. I *do* have an FC, they don’t say a damn thing. but we also use ACT and other things so, yea. I do the following things when running trusts with Miqo:

Run a scenario that takes me to the GC turn in
      Do turn ins
      eat food
      repair gear
      Queue back into dungeon

I have a different set of things that I do when running gathering/crafting but it runs the same line as “the fewer people who know/see the better

Zevo
    Participant
    4+

Something I started doing when I run Miqo doing trusts or gathering was to join a different world. Your FC doesnt really see what you are doing that way other than “On another world” and the people on that server dont see the FC tag- you are just some rando wanderer from another server doin stuff.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    1+

Something I started doing when I run Miqo doing trusts or gathering was to join a different world. Your FC doesnt really see what you are doing that way other than “On another world” and the people on that server dont see the FC tag- you are just some rando wanderer from another server doin stuff.

Thank you. I didnt think about this. This is great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.