Are the preset combat dungeons the only ones I can do?

Forum Forums Discussion Are the preset combat dungeons the only ones I can do?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zaz
    Participant

Hey I’m new around here and recently wanted to use Miqobot to grind alts. In the Squadron missions only the level 20 and then the level 41 dungeon are available as presets. Is grinding the level 20 one until 41 the best way to do this? Or have people created scenarios for the other dungeons as well?

Karlo
    Participant

Most of the ARR dungeons have been redone in some fashion since the routes were initially created. It looks like most of them have been removed by the team to prevent confusion since you’ll likely die to the boss fights.

Dolaver
    Participant
    1+

Don’t worry too much, because lvl 20 dungeon is still an incredible leveling tool. If you leave it overnight it will most likely level you to 41 so you can queue next one. Same as Sohm Ai at level 53 can still easily level you to level 71 so you can use Holmister Switch, it will just take a bit longer, but I leveled all my alts this way while I was working

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Dolaver.

cg303
    Participant

Are there plans to update the list to include any of the 80 – 90 dungeons?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

Of course, we were planning to implement 81+ dungeons at the start of Endwalker expansion.
    Unfortunately, February 24th of last year destroyed all our plans when Russia invaded our country.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.