AOE

Forum Forums Discussion AOE

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kbotting
    Participant

I feel like I must have changed a setting or something because currently no AOE rotation occurs using either combat assist or in squads/trust. Anyone have any clue what I might have changed by accident?

Arc
    Arc

Do you still have all AoE skills on a hotbar (not a controller cross hotbar) that is accessible via keypresses?

kbotting
    Participant

Yeah, and other skills on the bar are used no problem and the keybinds to them are not shared by anything else. I did see them used once since posting this but just can’t figure out what could possible keep them from working the rest of the time. I think I will just delete Miqo and all the scenarios, etc. and do a fresh start and see if that makes any difference. I’m aware it seems to be something unique to me. I must have done something.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  kbotting.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There is no setting in Miqobot that would disable AoE rotations.
    They are triggered when there are enough enemies around your current target to be affected by AoE. Depending on the job and level, you may observe it at 2+ enemies or at 3+ enemies.

Please note, however, that Miqobot does not position your character for AoE automatically. Therefore AoE abilities may not trigger properly when enemies are not packed tightly enough or if you select an enemy at the edge of the pack.
    We are still improving combat algorithms, so in the future it should become better.

If this information still doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.