Anyway to donate to Miqobot?

Forum Forums Discussion Anyway to donate to Miqobot?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Boxxer Boxxer 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

what3421
    Participant
    2+

Miqobot has given me so much to me over the years, and given the current situation I would like to give back. Is there anyway to donate to the team? Or should I just buy a ton of miqobot licenses? lol

Thanks for everything Miqobot. Be safe, and hope to see you on the other side.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

No donations at this time, but you can always buy more licenses/time to support them.

what3421
    Participant
    7+

Okay just bought 10 lol. God speed everyone.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

If you have an extra Miqo license I would really appreciate it for my sister and she is not a very good gamer and the bot helps a lot. Msg me jebemtimaterr at gmail com

Door Wedge
    Participant
    3+

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

EDIT: Meant to reply to YoToDoShi.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Door Wedge.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Door Wedge.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    2+

Miqo is not going to ask for donations. I just don’t see it in them. They won’t even change the price of the bot. I kinda like that in a way. They are pretty humble. Just ignore the other guy he’s been asking in all threads the same question.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Kim_Lee.
    Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant

If you have an extra Miqo license I would really appreciate it for my sister and she is not a very good gamer and the bot helps a lot. Msg me __________ at gmail com

When will people learn not to post their private information publicly.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Boxxer Boxxer.

Ray
    Participant

since when has an email address been considered private? I can create 100 email addresses easily… an email address is honestly no more private than an address

Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant

since when has an email address been considered private? I can create 100 email addresses easily… an email address is honestly no more private than an address

I know you know what I mean.
    It’s just funny cause its been happening a lot lately and mods have to keep editing em.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Boxxer Boxxer.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.