Anyone recently banned?

Forum Forums Discussion Anyone recently banned?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  KFC 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

binarysoul
    Participant

Saw a few days prior that a small handful of people got sent to the shadowrealm, just a little worried about myself.

Uxhak
    Participant
    5+

i’ve been consistently using miqobot basically non stop on an alt account for a few months now and not even a warning yet or even a whisper from gm in game. Granted im mostly doing trust dungeon farming the desynth mats or gc seals. Sometimes i farm timed nodes for a few hours. I think as long as your careful and not obvious there really is no way for them to know you are botting. For all they can tell your just a really dedicated player. Just make sure you switch up what you are doing every so often. I know you can get banned for 3 days if you just do nothing but Gold saucer minigames for a while so just change activities every few hours.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    3+

Those people were likely using this thing in an unsafe manner.

Don’t let it run for 4 days in a row in a crowded area where lots of people can see you never leaving. Keep an eye on it occasionally so it doesn’t get stuck when running around gathering things. Babysit it a bit, and you’ll be fine. I’ve been using it for over a year (with a few 8+ hour days thrown in sometimes) and I’ve never gotten so much as a warning or anything about it. But I use it smartly, and I’m willing to bet that everybody who was suspended wasn’t being smart about it.

edgedy
    Participant
    2+

You only get banned when another player spots you, suspiciously, and reports you for being sus.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I’m a newer user and have only had it for a few months now.. but I only run the bot every once in awhile so I don’t draw suspicion. But I’m also using it on my main account and my FC mates might go “hmmmm.. you’ve been online a lot more lately, don’t you have a job and work full-time?” type thing, which I’m avoiding. Eventually I’ll most likely get an alt account so I can run it more often lol. Buuuut for now it’s just a few hours here and few hours there. No warnings or anything for me yet.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

If your talking about the post SE puts out where they ban a small amount of users every couple of months that’s generally for gil sellers and the super obvious bots that use teleporting.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

KFC
    Participant

I’ve done Out on the limb farm every night when i go to bed for 4 months straight and have not yet been banned. Funny enough i would also see some other people bot farm with me, usually the same people.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.