Anyone know AutoHetKey script? TripleTriad Script

Forum Forums Discussion Anyone know AutoHetKey script? TripleTriad Script

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

So, I really would like a Triple triad bot.. Been waiting since launch for this TT bot on Miqobot..
    I found a AutoHotKey Script to make it challenge Indolent Imperial over and over.

Does anyone know script/AutoHotKey?
    I have the script. I’m not a programmer at all, and I have no knowledge of AutoIt. I don’t get it at all.
    If anyone can help? That would be great?!

Thanks.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I might be able to help, but what exactly are you trying to do? If it’s the script I’m thinking of, it won’t work properly unless you have the deck set up a certain way and it won’t be any good for any NPC other than Indolent Imperial as it just repeats steps for that specific NPC when using a specific deck… This is probably also why it takes a long time for Miqos version, there are a lot of variables to deal with with Triple Triad, and while setting it up for a specific deck/NPC combo may be easy, there are far more combinations possible for Triple Triad cards and opponents that need to be taken into account for Miqobot.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Brilliant! Thanks so much Soviras.
    I have attached the script.
    Totally understand, i’m fine with it just repeating the Indolent Imperial 🙂
    I have my deck set up as it is said in the script, and i need to get a colour? Or something..
    If you could help just make this script work for me to farm the npc, that would be amazing 😀

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Hmm, there is nothing attached? There are some things that might be related to your local setup, as the color could be different with certain graphical cards and there can be other things like that too. So, it might be that I can’t do it for you but I might be able to give step-by-step instructions.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Oh.. thats weird.. Let me try attach it to this one.
    Yes please a step by step would be amazing and helpful both to me and others I think.
    I’ll hopefully attach it to this post! Thanks in advance Soviras!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Managed to grab it this time. I’ll probably be able to look at it in more detail in the weekend (rather busy until then cuz of work). I’ll let you know what I can do for you.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

No probs! Thanks Soviras 🙂 Speak to you over the weekend!

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Did you manage to take a look over the weekend Soviras? 🙂
    Thanks.

nightide
    nightide
    Participant

Possibly posting in a dead thread, but did you ever figure out the issue as to what wasn’t working right?

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Possibly posting in a dead thread, but did you ever figure out the issue as to what wasn’t working right?

Unlike many people on the internet, i don’t mind bring dead posts back to life lol.

But nope sorry, I never got it working 🙁
    And Soviras never got back to me in the end.

If you find a TT bot, let me know 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.