any way to make miqo NOT do swiftcast -> raise combo?

Forum Forums Discussion any way to make miqo NOT do swiftcast -> raise combo?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  a 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

a
    Participant

everytime someone died in the party, miqo will always attempt to do a swiftcast -> raise
    while that is a normal thing to do, my internet lag (about 200ms) will make miqo cast the Raise BEFORE the swiftcast buff is effective
    that will make the character start hard-casting Raise and attempting to cancel it will make miqo do something else (most probably cure), removing the swiftcast buff

so i want to stop miqo from doing the combo, coz its pretty much useless and i want to choose who shall be Raise-d, but i still want to be able to use it
    how do i do that?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  a.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

You could put it in a macro. By placing swift cast in a macro and using a different icon in the micon statement it will force miqo to not see switftcast anymore. Here’s an example.

/micon “Basic Synthesis”
    /ac “Swiftcast”

Then replace your swiftcast button with that. Miqo will think it’s a crafting command and will never use it during combat forcing you to use it yourself. You can do the same with any ability you prefer to not use.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.

a
    Participant

ooohhh so it was the icon
    okay ty for the help 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.