Any recent bans/suspensions?

Forum Forums Discussion Any recent bans/suspensions?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ipressurexd 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ipressurexd
    Participant

Hi! I just restarted using miqobot. I do my best to stay safe using the infinite diadem scenarios (chat always on and always watching it, gather enough to fill the bar and diademboom then leave, take breaks, etc) I’m wondering if there is more advice anyone can give or has anyone been suspended lately?

Adriuno
    Participant

I’ve been using for 2 months and I haven’t seen any threads about being banned.

I’m sure people have been banned for using the bot, but only because it was super obvious and someone reported them.

I’m under the impression that Square doesn’t really care if you bot so long as you don’t get reported from making it obvious. They’re nothing like WoW where WoW actively bans bot usage.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Using it for idk how many years now, never banned, or suspended.

Granted I never leave it unattended. If you do leave it unattended, you’re probably gonna get banned eventually because people will catch on and report.

snake8503
    snake8503
    Participant

I got banned last year but I was an idiot. Follow what the other posters did and you’ll be fine (mind you this is years of leaving it unattended). I do play again but only bot when I can monitor what it’s doing.

yugite
    Participant

I have been abusing Miqobot and other tools pretty harshly for 3 years now and no bans, I did got an warning from a GM though, but for creating a character named Ebola Chan… Do not exaggerate and you should be fine.

ipressurexd
    Participant

Yeah. Always attended, sometimes talking in shout chat… found a dude today following the same scenario as me xD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.