any POTD/HoH solo scenarios?

Forum Forums Discussion any POTD/HoH solo scenarios?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pikalovr1 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pikalovr1
    Participant

title

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment Miqobot does not support Palace of the Dead or Heaven-on-High.
    The demand for PotD and HoH has dropped significantly and our community made requests to focus the development on Trust Dungeons support and other more popular features. Palace of the Dead support has been assigned a low priority.

You can find an approximate list of upcoming features in this thread:
    Upcoming Features

dooms
    Participant

the new relic grind have PotD in it.. would be nice if miqobot can support PoTD

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of course, our development plans are driven by the community demand.
    If the majority of users support your suggestion, we will start working on Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.

You can see the current view of the roadmap in the link posted above.
    The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks.
    If you would like PotD support to become a priority, please let us know what features we should postpone.

pikalovr1
    Participant

well i was thinking you already have a system in place to tell where everything is in there and the assist system is more than enough for soloing like 50-100 the only thing you’re really missing is the movement and targeting system

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

If you ask about displaying objects on 3D Radar, then no, this is not a system capable of farming PotD.
    This is only a feature that displays objects on 3D Radar. It is not able to navigate, target enemies, identify floor layout, use pomanders, avoid traps, or perform boss mechanics.

We would be glad to work on this feature, but first we need to know what part of the current roadmap the community is ready to sacrifice.

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

I think this should be pretty low on priority. The new relic step item you need isnt very efficient to farm in POTD. its better to do dr and faster. Though I would like to see POTD in the future I wouldn’t put it ahead of anything currently scheduled. Maybe put it last and see if it can fit into this expac before the new one comes out?

pikalovr1
    Participant

it’s less relic and more EXP if we can get the program working to run even 50-150 imagine the time saved on EXP grinding without having to worry about gear for squadron runs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.