Any good option to level jobs to 80?

Forum Forums Discussion Any good option to level jobs to 80?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  miqox 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

doctorase
    Participant

Hi, i’m looking to get miqbot. Is there a relatively quick way to get all the jobs up to level 80? What is the safest way?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

For battle classes you could try the squadron/trust feature once you reach the level required.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

It’s not fast but squadrons and trusts are your easiest and safest option. Anything Miqo does on her own will be infinitely faster than doing nothing yourself. The slowest part of the squadron grind is Somh Al but it’s also the best opportunity to farm free grand company seals for ventures or cordials while leveling. Mine is set up to full clear, open every chest, and turn in after every run and it adds up quickly.

doctorase
    Participant

And the leveling from 60 to 80 is too slow? or it’s possible?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Holminster is 71+ and Qitana is 75+. Pretty fast imo.

doctorase
    Participant

Good! I don’t have these last two unlocked yet, I didn’t know they existed

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Yeah if that’s the case then the quickest way for leveling your first combat job is to just do the MSQ. You will need the MSQ anyway just to unlock all the dungeons in the first place. Afterwards squadrons and trusts is the best option.

Miqo does not currently support open world combat outside of combat assist. Even then the character movement must be controlled manually. You could build a complex scenario to route you through fates and press some attack buttons but that would not be efficient and would look suspicious as all get out. You also cannot currently call combat assist via scenario functions either. You could do roulettes but again combat assist must be manually moved. Squadrons and trusts are the easiest option right now for automated combat job leveling.

As far as what you consider “too slow” you could technically always buy a level 70 boost from the shop but that defeats the point lol. It’s also easy to build a scenario for squadrons and mix in turning in gear for seals, buying things so you’re not capping, swapping jobs or dungeons, repairing etc. As far as speed is concerned, again, Somh Al is the slowest part of a squadron grind as it’s all you can automate from 54 to 71 but once you can swap at 71 it goes faster because it’s more level appropriate. Somh Al is still nice because of its efficiency in seals, provided you set it to open all chests, and you don’t ever need to get new gear until 70/71 because it syncs down to 54 anyway.

I have been leveling the rest of my combat jobs from a mix of level 30 to 60 and they’re all 70 now, some 71 just waiting for gear to change to Holmister. I earned enough seals to buy several stacks of cordials and I think I’m at 30k ventures because why not. From just the runs themselves you can get tons of basic dyes, clear prisms, cards, minions, and even the tiny bit of gil from monster kills ads up. It’s not the fastest but you can get a lot more out of it than you might originally think.

doctorase
    Participant

Thank you for the extensive explanation. Just now I have reached level 80 with my main character. As I didn’t know the trust system I thought that the level 71 dungeon would be a squadron not yet unlocked.

doctorase
    Participant

i have reached level 71 with the samurai, but my average ilvl is 308 and the trust is asking for 370. The market equipment of level 70 costs quite a lot of gil for being level 70.
    How do you do it?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Craft the 385 set.

miqox
    Participant
    1+

Or just get Augmented Scaevan Gears with poetics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.