Alt Classes 55ish > 70

Forum Forums Discussion Alt Classes 55ish > 70

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Timray
    Timray
    Participant

Any one know of the fastest way to get alt classes from 55ish to 70 ?
    Using Miqobot Squadron runs to 55ish is fine, but from there its to slow for me.
    There has to be something better than Squadron (Brayflox)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

They are working on more dungeons and PotD so it will be better.
    Personally im just running Brayflox and dont care about how fast it is. Its free exp so why bother. Ill be happier when it becomes faster but im already happy now.

deano78
    Participant

Patience is a virtue my friend, they’ve only just rolled out this new bot version, so no doubt they are working on another BETA version with another higher dungeon to farm pretty soon, it’ll probably be a dungeon around the 45-49 mark. The devs can see this combat bot is a BIG happy for the community so can’t see the release being any longer than 2 or 3 weeks away.

@lyfox I agree, though it IS slow going to hit 70 on Brayflox alone.

Ive basically stopped at 50 on all my battle classes/jobs, other than my main class which is 70, and worked on getting all lvl 50 Ironworks sets for them and augmented them all ready for the next dungeon release. 😀 Now i’m just working on crafting classes.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  deano78.

dexter1912
    Participant

doing the exact same thing as deano. All my classes are 50 except my main and waiting on POTD. Working on crafting as we wait 🙂

Arc
    Arc

Well, I stopped leveling all my battle classes at 60, since even from 55 to 60 works within 2 nights. I am waiting for PotD support for 60 to 70 though.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo did 60-70 in 4 days for me. You have a point but its unlikely that PotD will be released in less.

Xodus
    Participant

Miqo did 60-70 in 4 days for me. You have a point but its unlikely that PotD will be released in less.

How many hours per day did that take?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dunno exactly i did it casually whenever i wasnt playing plus a few hours after going to sleep. About 12 hours per day i guess.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

@lyfox
    Did you use fullClear(on) or (off)?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Always on why not? More treasure coffers means more seals and more uninterrupted runs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.