Alt Characters question

Forum Forums Discussion Alt Characters question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Alric Alric 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alric
    Alric
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering if miqobot can swap to alt characters, I tried to make a scenario to test this out but seems as soon as I logout it doesn’t respond anymore,

(1:23:10 AM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁
    (1:23:10 AM) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (1:23:10 AM) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3
    (1:23:10 AM) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^
    (1:23:10 AM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁

if I try to run the scenario from the main menu it just tells me

(1:23:23 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3

so wondering if this is even possible at all.

Xion
    Participant

Are you in Legacy Mode? Might be cause there been a patch also, the error message is common when patch breaks the bot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but the ability to login and logout is not supported by Miqobot.

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

gotcha thx for replying. 🙂

Xion
    Participant

If you want to automate login, you may look into autohotkey, i’m sure it has the capability

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

oh yeah I can log in using authohotkey, problem is I wanted to run a scenario were it swap characters and do retainers, I tried before and is too unreliable, with miqo I can send retainers while I sleep over and over in one character I tried on autohotkey and it breaks 100% of the time no matter if I make the macro super slow.

Andylynyn
    Participant

oh yeah I can log in using authohotkey, problem is I wanted to run a scenario were it swap characters and do retainers, I tried before and is too unreliable, with miqo I can send retainers while I sleep over and over in one character I tried on autohotkey and it breaks 100% of the time no matter if I make the macro super slow.

Use both at the same time and have Miqo handle ingame actions, while AHK handles the login screen? Coordinate so they sync up timewise? (Use Miqo’s wait command in a scenario for example)

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

worth a try I will test them both at same time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.