Alliance Raid Scenario Farm

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Alliance Raid Scenario Farm

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chibikorri 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant

I would like to know if anyone has a farm scenario for alliance raid, in which case I want to farm for SHB relics.

and I also want to know, if anyone has a scenario from farm to shb relic, from any dg lvl 70

and potd or hoh scenario

thx

chibikorri
    Participant
    2+

To all those there is a simply: NO

You are asking for stuff which needs to be done sync. Which means other people will be involved and you will get reported and banned very fast.

For potd and HoH: No way to bring you through deep dungeons safely due to RNG being present there. This can’t be solved by just using grids and macros. You will outright fail completing it.

Kuarupi
    Participant

To all those there is a simply: NO

You are asking for stuff which needs to be done sync. Which means other people will be involved and you will get reported and banned very fast.

For potd and HoH: No way to bring you through deep dungeons safely due to RNG being present there. This can’t be solved by just using grids and macros. You will outright fail completing it.

well alliance raid lvl 50, i GUESS we can do alone, unsync of course, because i am guessing(never tried) i ask, and potd or hoh we DONT NEED do with others people, we can do alone I KNOW its not easy, BUT can de done alone.

for that reasons i ask if someone have one of this scenarios.

and i know risk involved let miqo do all job alone with other people.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Kuarupi.

edgedy
    Participant

Halatali should count for some relics. There’s also a solo Garuda one.

Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

You need at least 3 players to do unsynced alliances and ShB relics demand that you run it synced anyway.

chibikorri
    Participant
    2+

Like Ferikisu already said. You can’t unsync Alliance Raids alone. Let me go through it once again. It should be clear that this is unreliable and impossible with Miqo.

For Alliance Raids
    1. You are asking for shadowbringer Relics. Those Relics have the requirement of content being done synced
    2. Allaince Raids need at least three people for unsync, but again you need to do them synced
    3. Therefore using Miqobot for it is a bad idea as 23 people will definetely see you
    4. Even if taking the risk, assist mode can’t be executed in scenarios so it would result “what is that person doing? kick them”. This includes not accepting raises, macro rotations, afk at the start of the instance etc.

For Deep dungeons
    5. Again there is no assist mode so you would need macros to kill mobs.
    6. Mobs are spawning randomnly, no way to detect them and kill them.
    7. Traps can be avoided, but requires finding their locations and work a grid around them to never step on them
    8. Miqo can’t detect if the exit opens.
    9. Exits need to be mapped and Miqo would have to check all of them. Miqo will fail saying she is stuck. That’s based on how deep dungeon maps are generated. Miqo can’t go through walls and she won’t attempt trying an alternate route.
    10. You will die on bosses as you won’t dodge mechanics. You would need sustaining potions and regulary have to use them inside the scenario every 15 seconds. Farming potiosn just for that is pointless and a waste of time.

Long story short: It’s not about being difficult, it’s about being impossible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.