Alerts Idea

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Alerts Idea

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ps34pc 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mormonkey
    Participant

Hello,

I Usually find my self constantly checking if I get whispered by anyone while doing whatever wit the bot.
    I Have my /Tells to go directly to an isolated window. where /tells /say appear. nothing else. and I check it every 10-15mins or so…
    but I was wondering if its possible to implement some alerts to know if someone uses /tell to whisper me or maybe /fc “Some message parameter” to be alerted via a sound. I mean this can be implemented far in the future. we need other things now that are more important.

Also I was wondering if there are any plans for a better UI. Maybe a Overlay UI. (but to me this is not important at all just QoL)

lalibot
    Participant

Thats already a thing in the game, Character config> Log window settings>Notificaation Sounds, you just need to check the chat you want to get the sound from, and pick a sound 🙂

mormonkey
    Participant

yeah but the sound is disabled when the window is not active. is it not ?. I think that is why some players are resolved in using custom ACT plugins to get sounds like those.

lalibot
    Participant
    1+

System Config> Sound System, the first check box says ‘Play sounds when window is not active’ i dont know anything about act plugins, or maybe im not understanding at all ^^’ sorry! good luck

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Yeah, lalibot has it right you can play sounds when the window isn’t active. I’ve had it on for years, very handy for alt-tabbing out of the game and a duty pops or something.

Xion
    Participant

There is a quick launcher plugin if someone targets you I believe, otherwise I suggest enable sounds when client is not active and only have notification sounds on or something.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Xion.

ps34pc
    Participant

is there any way to have the notification sounds without the other system sounds?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.