Aggro-free gathering level-up node sequence?

Forum Forums Discussion Aggro-free gathering level-up node sequence?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

2skies
    Participant

Hello, just trying Miqo out for the first time and WOW! This is great. Thank you everyone for their hard work and development.

However, there are some gathering routes that I’m getting constantly aggroed on and if I wasn’t at my PC, I’d die. The stealths aren’t seemingly triggering in the correct places for many of these. I’m trying to level BOT up from about level 20.

Does anyone have a gathering “order” from level like 15-max that doesn’t really deal with aggros or at least intelligently stealths between nodes? If not, could someone recommend what nodes I should be targeting per level range? I’m totally new to the gathering scene, so I don’t know when I should be doing “Scrips” (whatever those are) or anything else but grinding out nodes.

bigjim
    Participant
    1+

New user here as well. Here’s the order I do things (I know I could probably be a lot more efficient, however, I’m still playing with the bot).
    1. see what I need to gather for next level or two
    2.) load in a profile in the navigation tab from the forum here
    3.) go to that particular node
    4.) toggle the stealth/sprint check boxes
    5.) if the routes aren’t too far apart between nodes, and there are aggro mobs, I get rid of my mount off my hotbars.
    6.) set up # of hits
    7.) start it up
    I’ve found that in SOME areas, depending on the imported route grids, the bot has an issue with dismounting and auto-stealthing quickly, however, doesn’t seem to have the issue just using auto sprint/stealth. Give that a try

2skies
    Participant

That’s a good idea, I will try removing my mount. The issue is that sometimes when I am mounted I just run super close to mobs. Perhaps being dismounted will kick in the stealth?

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Auto-stealth indeed kicks in when you are not mounted only, so if there is at least small chance that you meet aggro mobs (say, FATE spawns), then make sure you use “foot” waypoints at that place in your grid. “Mount” waypoints exist just for places with no aggro mobs (or rather aggro mobs which are 11+ levels below you).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.