Ageflow / Predator Fish & Lemonfish

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ageflow / Predator Fish & Lemonfish

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maurith
    Maurith
    Participant
    6+

Hello All,

I noticed there was already one for Ageflow, but I figured I’d add mine in as well. I modified grids that come with a fresh install of the Miqobot, but I renamed them so there shouldn’t be any DEBUG issues. I also made 2 different fishing presets, one for the Predator and one for the Lemonfish. Why Lemonfish you ask? It’s for a Leve turn-in so you can either use them/sell them/give them to your friends. That and needed another fishing spot so the fishies won’t sense something amiss!

OK! What it does –
    Takes you to 3 fishing spots @ 30 minutes each for the Predator and collects any caught(above 400 which is all of them)
    Ignores Small, Release NQ (Stormfish bastards! Need Surface Slap Devs! <3 ), sets Snagging, uses Cordials and Patients2
    After all 3 spots have been fished, it takes you to 1 spot for the Lemonfish for 20 minuets.
    Then it has the option to take you to Either Eulmore for repairs and reduction OR goes back to the Ondo Cups for Self repair and reduction(Default) and repeats all 5 times!
    Defaulted to Self Repair, if you want Eulmore, just un-comment those lines in Chapter 3 and comment the self repair. Side note, this uses the default Eulmore Grid so you shouldn’t need anything special for it just make sure that Waypoint 13 is for the Repair NPC. If you need Eulmore Grid (for some odd reason) I’ll add it to this as well.

What it Needs from you –
    BAIT! 😀
    For the Predator, it has 2 bait options: Short Bill Minnow(default) or Squid Strip
    If you want to use the Squid Strip, just un-comment that line and comment on the Short Bill Minnow in Chapter 1
    Lemonfish bait is simply Robber Ball.
    Also, the ability to Fly in those locations!

Just in case you don’t know what comment/un-comment is – I am referring to the // before the lines of text in the Scenarios. Remove them to un-comment functions and add them to comment. Commented lines are ignored by MiqoBot. Need them so she ignores the Notes!

Example:
    // Note for YOU <– leave the // so Miqo ignores this line (comment)
    //teleportIf(Eulmore) <– remove // to tell Miqo to run this function (un-comment)

That’s pretty much it~ Total Runtime per-repeat is about 2 hours. I’ve used this for a while now and have not had any issues. In fact it’s been running while I have been typing this :3

Thanks Much and hope you all enjoy it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Thanks so much! I’m going to test this out tonight :].

MacFatts
    Participant

Worked perfectly just as advertised. Thank you so much! Followed the directions and got it to work without any issue.

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

I have an issue with fish sensing something amiss. Is there a command to get around this? (i.e moving when this message shows or something like this?)

Maurith
    Maurith
    Participant

Cannot say I have had that issue while using this. I guess it depends on which spot Miqo (random) selects each time and/or how long you let this run. Also, I have not played the game in some time so they might have changed something. With this stupid Covid-19 stuff, I had to cut costs everywhere I could so I don’t have an active Sub to see if I can re-create and/or fix the issue you are having. For that I am sorry. 🙁

Something you could try is adding in another fishing location so Miqo takes even more time in between the locations? I am hopeful that my personal situation will be improving next month so I might be able to get back on and help figure this out, but that depends on “if” my job goes back to full schedule or not. I will look into this as soon as I am able or maybe someone else might be able to assist you. Thanks for using this and again, I am sorry you are having an issue.

Xion
    Participant

Thank you for this!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.