Aether currents

Forum Forums Discussion Aether currents

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mafai
    Participant

Are there any paths/presets to run you around collecting HW Aether currents? Sorry if this has been asked.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

That would be AWESOME if it existed! I hate hunting those things down. Some of them are really weird locations though…

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

I think it’s been brought up, but the thing is that it would need to be made by someone who hasn’t already gotten them all and it’d be a fairly large investment of time to create an entire navgrid for a single map zone let alone all of them – and it would only ever be used once by each person. To my knowledge, nobody has yet bothered.

If you’re collecting currents, you could always take the chance to make a grid yourself and release it here.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

How would you go about having your character interact with the aether current to collect it once it gets to the current? Would that be a scenario type thing?

a
    Participant

yeah usually the confirm button is num0 so you just put “key(num0)” twice or three times

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Of course, some people – like myself – have customised that for one reason or another. We’d have to edit the scenario or revert our keybinds. But the navgrid is the biggest part; once you have the navgrid, you can post it with instructions for which waypoints to navigate to in what order, and people can write their own scenario for it. Unfortunately, the navgrid is also the part that nobody – again, to my knowledge – has ever assembled.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.