Adventurer in Need: Clairvoyant

Forum Forums Discussion Adventurer in Need: Clairvoyant

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

So… addon is out (well, at least early access), but it has no master recipes yet. Some weeks ago some oldbie (Carl?) said that FFXIV always follows the same pattern, crafting included. This pattern says: the first 50*+ crafter/gatherer items were made using Fieldcraft Demimateria III; the same applied at 60** DoH class-specific stuff; the same was true in case of Ala Mhigan 70** universal sets. Though, now prices of FDIII dropped down as if there is no future. So I wonder: data miners know something I don’t, or that’s just people who don’t know patterns, and panic?

To be short: is there any way to learn which mats will be used in first 80*+ crafts, right now?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Number one rule of Wall Street.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

This is not a real stock, mind it? It’s a computer game, where nothing is really random. People with file structure knowledge might just as well cheat and learn in advance things otherwise unknown. This is why I ask if someone here is aware of information leaks of such kind…

Arc
    Arc
    3+

I think what Lyfox was referring to wasn’t about stocks details or something, but rather than the scene from Wolf of Wall Street, where it’s said: “Nobody knows…”

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I bet… still, there could be a chance that some info leaks, so I’d rather have this topic ready.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

So the next patch (5.01) comes in two days, it will bring us New Eden raid and… what else? new master recipes? Did they post any patch notes already?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Yes. Yes. Yes No. And NO.

Patch notes arent posted until the servers go down for maintenance. Only other time they post pre-lim notes is during big patches.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.